The Brewers Association would like to recognize brewpubs who contribute to the creation of American craft beer, from Chefs to brewers and CEOs.
If chosen, your submitted Brewpub Profile. may appear on the Brewers Association Web site or in The New Brewer. Tell us your story, and don't forget to include a picture!
To submit, send an email to Jill Redding including answers to the following questions and attach an image. Images should be at least 3" x 5" and have a resolution of 300 dpi. Please keep attached images under 5 MB.
- What’s your current position at your brewpub, and how did you get started in the craft brewing industry?
- What’s new at your brewpub?
- What’s the best part of being a part of the craft brewing community?
- What do you like to do in your time away from the brewpub?
- What’s your favorite food and beer pairing?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment unrelated to your job?
- What’s your favorite beer that your brewery does not produce?
- What’s the most memorable travel destination at which you’ve had a chance to sample the local beer?