Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8T 1E8
DeadlinesJuly 24: Confirmation of Participation
August 11: Shipments due to BA
Exclusive benefit for BA Export Development Program members
To participate you must be a current member at the time of the event. Not a member? Learn more about the Program benefits and fees.
The Brewers Association Export Development Program (EDP) will host a pavilion at the 2014 Great Canada Beer Festival with an assortment of U.S. craft beers. Brewery staff participation at the GCBF is encouraged but will be at your own expense. If you would like to attend, please let Mark Snyder know.
Great Canadian Beer Festival – September 5-6, 2014
There is no entry fee for EDP members to participate. The Brewers Association will cover the cost to ship the beers to the festival.
No more than 2 brands per brewery.
- Kegs and cans only.
- MicroStar 1/6 barrel keg (maximum 2 kegs total).
- Cans (bottles are not allowed at the festival site).
- If sending cans, send maximum of 3 cases per brand (6 cases total).
MicroStar BA EDP New Partner
The BA has an agreement with MicroStar for this event and so MicroStar kegs are permitted. MicroStar kegs are even an option for breweries that do not have an agreement with MicroStar.
MicroStar will coordinate directly with the interested breweries to meet their keg needs
- Current customers can pull from their existing inventory of MicroStar kegs. MicroStar will notify you of the steps for reporting your shipment out.
- For all interested non-customers, the BA will provide your address to MicroStar and 2 sixtels will be delivered to you, for your shipment to the Brewers Association warehouse.
Confirmation of your participation required by July 24, 2014.
Beers that do not arrive on time are not guaranteed participation.
Brewers Association Warehouse: August 11, 2014
Brewers Association Warehouse
3240 Prairie Ave, Unit A
Boulder, CO 80301
Contact Mark Snyder today with any questions or to let him know that you will be entering the competition.